Pakamisa Private Game Lodge - majestically positioned in the spectacular mountainous region of northern Zululand in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal province, the hotel is some 30 km south-west of the small town Pongola and is situated in the middle of its own extensive and private Game Reserve.
Pakamisa Game Lodge at a Glance
- 16 Guests
- 8 Suites
- Own veranda
- Mini bar
- Deluxe bathroom
Make an Enquiry or Booking
Pakamisa Game Lodge Accommodation
Located on the high plateau of the Pakamisa Mountain, Pakamisa Lodge affords breathtaking views over the evergreen valley and plains of the Pongola River and the surrounding mountains.
Far away from any stress or hectic pace, our guests appreciate and enjoy the exclusive, intimate atmosphere, especially as accommodation is limited to a maximum of 16 guests. The unique Italo-Spanish architecture and style of the Pakamisa Lodge blends the finest of European and African ambience.
Our eight spacious, tastefully-decorated suites offer the highest standards for comfort and complete relaxation. Each suite, comprising a bedroom, lounge, deluxe-bathroom (bath, shower, two basins and separate toilet), wardrobe and own veranda, is fully equipped with in-room electronic safe, mini-bar and tea/coffee facilities. Each suite has been individually styled after an African animal, a theme picked up in valuable paintings and local artifacts.
The impressive Main House, with an eclectic mix of African and European art and antiques, offers the finest atmosphere for either quiet relaxation or socializing with friends and other guests.
- Meet new friends around the grand fireplace in the spacious Living Room.
- Choose a good book from the extensive Hotel Library that contains many treasures to delight the most discerning bibliophile in a variety of languages.
- Sip a cocktail in the cosy Hunter's Bar with its intimate atmosphere
Relax and enjoy wonderful music on the sweeping terrace with its panoramic views of spectacular Africa.
- Our pool terrace, also with spectacular views, offers guests an oasis of tranquility where light snacks and exotic drinks can be enjoyed after a refreshing swim in the large Rock Pool.
The elegant El Prado restaurant with its reputation for pleasing the most fastidious gourmet strives for perfection in hospitality, entertainment and fine dining:
- From a sumptuous breakfast up to a light lunch
- Afternoon tea and sundowners
- Romantic alfresco dining on the covered veranda
- Gala Diner with concert entertainment
- All in a stylish but comfortable atmosphere. The cuisine, as well as the wines and liquors from our cellar, are of the highest international standards.
Make an Enquiry or Booking